Our belief in Jesus saves us.
- "That if you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised him
from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is
with your mouth that you confess and are saved."
- "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."
- "Therefore there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus
the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death."
- "But now a righteousness from God, apart from the law, has been made
known, to which the law and the prophets testify. This righteousness from God comes
through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, for all have sinned
and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the
redemption that came by Christ Jesus."
- "Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our
Lord Jesus Christ,.."
What is your response? A decision is required.
I recommend the Bible for further reading. It contains a lot
so I suggest the book of Mark to begin with.